Abby's Road

Welcome to Abby's Road
An insight into my journey to the 2012 Olympic Games

Monday, July 5, 2010

You wants em, I've gots em.. T-SHIRTS!!

Well, I had my friend, Billy, make me some shirts for Nationals. My goal was to get some printed and throw them in the crowd in Des Moines. Track and field fans rarely, if ever, get rewarded for being there and encouraging all the athletes so I wanted to change this. Plus, I thought it would be a great opportunity to introduce myself and invite people to join me on the road to 2012! It was so awesome to have people cheer and shouting for me to throw them a shirt of ME! I had some other people interested in the shirts so I thought I'd post pictures. They are $10. If you would like one, just email me here

Front of shirt.. and yes that is ME on the front!!


Back of shirt


Disclaimer: I already have plans in the works for a more deluxe and visually appealing t shirt specifically geared for 2012.. but on second thought how much visually appealing does it get than my silhouette on the front of a shirt?!?!? I'm not sure when they will be available, if you simple can not wait or want both shirts, please contact me and I will get you properly fitted for your very own Abby Ruston apparel! 


1 comment:

  1. Abby - I want a shirt - let me know how much more it will be to send it to me in Dallas - and what could be more visually appealing than an awesome pic of you on the front!!! - Miranda

    ReplyDelete