Abby's Road

Welcome to Abby's Road
An insight into my journey to the 2012 Olympic Games

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The beginning of the...well beginning

Here I am. The world of blog. I've heard so many  things about it and finally.. I have joined the dark side. I'm not sure this will be a long entry as there is a two year old yelling at me to look at him because he has  spoon in his mouth, my left eye feels like its' going to burst out of my head soon and I still need to go throw. Oh yes, throwing. My saving grace. Sometimes I wonder where I would be without it. Without what it's taught me and what I've learned about myself. I love it and yet.. sometimes i hate it ;o) But I wouldn't change it. There is that yelling about the spoon again.. I take that as a sign of my exit..


Post #1 check!



Again... still more yelling.. yes there is s spoon in your mouth... ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment